20 February 2012

LetitrainTV Interviews Michael Dupouy from La MJC/All Gone [VIDEO]


As promised, Let It Rain TV delivers to you the extended cut of the interview that we did with Michael Dupouy from La MJC and The All Gone books. Hear his story, his motives and his plans for the future as Tim and Michael discuss his past work, the current state of the sneaker industry and what else he has in store for us.
Enjoy!


I am still searching for this man's email address or some way to contact him. I would love to pick his brain and figure out more about All Gone. I want to interview him. I want to be mentored by him. I just wanted to get my All Gone book signed. I admire him and read all kinds of interviews with him, his book, and the book signings. Now I sound like an obsessed teenage fan. Ah well. He's an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews